Amprobe AF-600 A-Frame Cable Ground Fault Locator
Category: Underground Cable and Cable Locators
In Stock: 10
Offer Price: ৳ 9,000
Model: Amprobe AF-600 A-Frame Cable Ground Fault Locator
The AF-600 A-Frame cable ground fault finder is specifically designed for the Amprobe UAT-600 Underground Utilities Locator Series. In combination with the UAT-600 Transmitter, it will pinpoint the place where a cable metal conductor (either a sheath or a metallic conductor of the wire) touches the ground. It can also detect other conductors to ground faults such as pipeline coating defects
Key Features: Amprobe AF-600 A-Frame Cable Ground Fault Locator
- Optional accessory for Amprobe UAT-600 Underground Utilities Locator Series
- Works in conjunction with the UAT-600-T Transmitter
- Locate cable and wires ground faults, sheath faults or pipeline coating defects (direct contact of the utility with the ground is required to pinpoint a fault)
- Used to find the point where metal is touching the ground (shield is rusted/rubber buffer is broken) and power is leaking, creating noise on a cable
- Find the point of leakage around a cable (ground faults are common problems with electric cables) – saves money by pinpointing leakage point
- Adjustable volume control
- Advanced technology and digital signal processing make the pinpointing process fast, accurate, and unambiguous:
- Compass guidance with numeric fault field strength indicates the direction to the place of the fault
- Distance sensitive left/right guidance guides the user to precisely follow the path of the buried utility
- Automatic gain control quickly detects tracing signal and precisely adjust A-Frame sensitivity
Specifications: Amprobe AF-600 A-Frame Cable Ground Fault Locator
|Tracing mode (de-energized)||8 kHz|
|Locating mode||Ground fault locating|
|Sensitivity (typical)||Cable locate mode at 1 meter depth: 10 uA
Fault locate mode: up to 2 MΩ fault
|Audio indication||Speaker indicates left/right by pulsed/continuous tone|
|Compatible transmitter||UAT-600-T Transmitter|
|Display||1.28 in, 128 x 128 BW outdoor LCD display with auto backlight|
|Operating temperature and humidity||-4 °F to 122 °F (-20 °C to 50 °C), ≤90% RH|
|Storage temperature and humidity||-40 °F to 140 °F (-40 °C to 60 °C), ≤90% RH|
|Operating altitude||< 6561 ft (< 2000 m)|
|Water and dust resistance||IP54|
|Drop proof||3.28 ft (1 m)|
|Power supply||(6) 1.5 V AA alkaline batteries|
|Auto power off||15 minutes idle|
|Battery life||Approx. 60 hours at 70 °F (21 °C) (Typical)|
|Safety compliance||IEC 61010-1
|Size (H x W x L)||Approx. 14 x 9 x 4.7 in (355 x 230 x 120 mm)|
|Weight||Approx. 4.2 lb (1.9 kg) (batteries installed)|
Includes: Amprobe AF-600 A-Frame Cable Ground Fault Locator
Amprobe AT-8030 Advanced Industrial Wire...
Model: Amprobe AT-8030 Advanced Industri...
Amprobe AT-8020 Advanced Industrial Wire...
Model: Amprobe AT-8020 Advanced Industri...
Amprobe AT-6010 Advanced Wire Tracer Kit
Model: Amprobe AT-6010 Advanced Wire Tra...
Amprobe AT-6030 Advanced Wire Tracer Kit
Model: Amprobe AT-6030 Advanced Wire Tra...
Amprobe AT-6020 Advanced Wire Tracer Kit
Model: Amprobe AT-6020 Advanced Wire Tra...
Amprobe UAT-620 Underground Utilities Lo...
Model: Amprobe UAT-620 Underground Utili...
Amprobe UAT-610 Underground Utilities Lo...
Model: Amprobe UAT-610 Underground Utili...
Amprobe AT-3500 Underground Cable Locato...
Model: Amprobe AT-3500 Underground Cable...