Fluke 279 FC TRMS Thermal Multimeter
Branch: Industrial Grade
Category: Digital Multimeters
In Stock: 10
Offer Price: ৳ 9,000
Fluke 279 FC True-RMS Thermal Multimeter
15 measurement functions including voltage ac and dc, resistance, continuity, capacitance, diode test, Min/Max/Avg, current ac with included iFlex current probe, frequency.
Locate the problem immediately
Fluke 279 FC True-RMS Thermal Multimeters are a first-line troubleshooting tool for electrical equipment that can check hot spots on high-voltage equipment and transformers, and detect heating of fuses, wires, insulators, connectors, splices and switches. Scanning with the 279 FC's thermal imager reveals many electrical issues rapidly and from a safe distance. By combining two tools into one, the thermal multimeter lightens the load and increases productivity.
So, finally the Fluke 279 FC True-rms Thermal Multimeter helps you find, repair, validate, and report many electrical issues quickly so that you are confident problems are solved.
When you want the best digital multimeter from reliable fluke agent in Bangladesh, we are here for you. We provide the lowest price digital multimeter in Bangladesh.
Now you are more than sure that Fluke 279 FC is the best meter you can get for EE work: it's durable, reliable, super-fast and does everything you'd need in a multimeter. When you know you're serious about electronics, a Fluke 279 FC multimeter is your best friend for you!
- Save measurements and images while communicating wirelessly with a smartphone up to 20 feet / 6.1 m away (no obstructions)
- Full-featured multimeter with the built-in thermal imager
- 15 measurement functions including voltage ac and dc, resistance, continuity, capacitance, diode test, Min/Max/Avg, current ac with included iFlex current probe, frequency
- Low-pass filter for troubleshooting adjustable speed drives
- Thermal imaging reveals hots spots that may indicate electrical issues quickly and safely
- Two-in-one tool is designed to increase productivity – no need to go back to the truck or office to retrieve a shared camera – so you can do more in less time!
- iFlex expands your measurement capabilities – get into tight, hard to reach spaces for current measurement (up to 2500A ac)
- 102x77 image resolution offers immediate visual cues of hot, potentially troublesome areas
- 5 in /8.89 cm color LCD screen
- Rechargeable lithium-ion battery allows for a for a full workday (10+ hours) under normal conditions; a second battery option means you will always have a battery ready to install.
- Assembled in the USA
- Auto power off to save battery power
- CAT III 1000 V, CAT IV 600 V measurement category
- Designed for durability, built to withstand a 1 m (3 ft) drop, double insulated with raised rubber holster for increased protection
- Three-year standard warranty
Specifications: Fluke 279 FC True-RMS Thermal Multimeter
|Basic dc accuracy||0.09%|
|Bandwidth||1% 45 Hz to 65 Hz, full-time low pass filter|
|Voltage||ac/dc 1000 V|
|Current ac||2500 A with included iFlex Flexible Current Probe|
|Continuity with beeper||Yes|
|Infrared resolution||102 x 77|
|Image capture frequency||8 Hz|
|Field of View||36° (w) x 27° (h)|
|Infrared spectral band||7.5 to 14 microns|
|Center point||Yes (with center point temp)|
|Focus mechanism||Fixed focus|
|Temperature Range (selectable °C and °F)||-10 °C to 200 °C (14 °F to 392 °F) Accuracy: ±5 °C (9 °F) or (±5% as tested)|
|Background compensation||20 °C fixed|
|Memory storage||Approximately 100 images (internal)|
|File format||Non-radiometric .is2|
|Battery type||Rechargeable lithium ion battery (charge time: 4.5 hours)|
|Operating temperature||-10 °C to 50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage temperature||-20 ºC to 60 ºC (-4 °F to 140 °F)|
|Relative humidity||0% to 90% (0 °C to 35 °C) (32 °F to 95 °F)
0% to 75% (35 °C to 40 °C) (95 °F to 104 °F)
0% to 45% (40 °C to 50 °C) (104 °F to 122 °F)
|Altitude||2,000 meters (6,561 feet)|
|Temperature coefficient||Add 0.1 x specified accuracy for each °C above 28 °C or below 18 °C (°F above 82 °F or below 64° F)|
|Ingress Protection||(IP) IP40 (non-operating)|
|Wireless frequency||2.4 GHz ISM Band, a 20-meter range|
|Certifications||CE, CSA, FCC|
|Safety compliance||IEC 61010-1: Pollution degree 2; IEC 61010-2-033: CAT III 1000 V/CAT IV 600 V|
|Size||215.9 x 93.9 x 57.1 mm (8.5 x 3.7 x 2.25 in)|
|Weight||0.793 kg (1.75 lb)|
|Warranty||Limited three-year warranty|
- 279 FC TRMS Thermal Multimeter
- 72 cm (18 in) iFlex Flexible Current Probe
- (1 pair) TL175 Test Leads
- Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery and Charger
- Soft Carrying Case
- Hanging strap
Accessories: Fluke 279 FC True-RMS Thermal Multimeter
- Fluke BC500 AC Power Charger
- Fluke BP500 Lithium-ion Battery 3000 mAh
Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter
Model: Fluke 87V Industrial Multimeter...
Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter include...
Fluke 101 Digital Multimeter
Designed for basic electrical tests, the...
Fluke 106 Palm-sized Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 106 digital multimeter is made...
Fluke 107 Palm-sized Digital Multimeter
Fluke 107 Palm-sized Digital Multimeter...
Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter
Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter gives users...
Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter
Look in the toolbox of any electrical en...
Fluke 115 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
Do you know why fluke 115 one of the bes...
Fluke 15B+ Digital Multimeter
Fluke 15B+ Digital Multimeter the top cl...