Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter
In Stock: 10
Offer Price: ৳ 9,000
The Fluke 117 compact True RMS multimeter is popular for use in demanding settings such as commercial buildings, hospitals, schools, or other industries. The Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter includes integrated non-contact voltage detection to assist get the work done quicker. Designed by Engineers and designed by Fluke, Fluke 117 could be a compact True-RMS meter for exacting applications like industrial buildings, hospitals, and colleges.
With its integrated non-contact voltage detection, Auto Volts, and LoZ function that helps prevent false readings caused by ghost voltage. Fluke 117 is a great choice for engineers. In fact, users around the world have aforementioned their 117 is the associate investment inaccuracy.
The Fluke 117 provides Min/Max/Average readings and measures frequency and capacitance. Plus, its easy-to-use interface will prevent time and change you to maneuver from job to job a lot of quickly.
We check Fluke 117 multimeters for safe use in CAT III 600 V environments and that we have designed in many options to create it easier and quicker for you to get the measurements you need, including:
- Measures 10 A (20 A overload for 30-seconds)
- Measures resistance, continuity, frequency, and capacitance
- Provides Min/Max/Average to record signal fluctuations
- Fits into optional ToolPak™ magnetic hanger for hands-free operation
- AutoVolt and low input impedance modes to provide faster, more accurate readings
- CAT III 600 V safety rated
- Comes with a holster with probe holders for easy storage
- Features compact ergonomic design for one-handed operation
- A large white LED backlight to improve measurement visibility in poorly lit areas
- VoltAlert™ technology for fast, go/no go non-contact voltage detection