Amprobe INSP-3 Wiring Inspector Circuit Tester
Branch: Industrial Grade
Category: Digital Multimeters
In Stock: 10
Offer Price: ৳ 9,000
Model: Amprobe INSP-3 Wiring Inspector Circuit Tester
The rugged Amprobe INSP-3 Wiring Inspector Circuit Tester verifies in seconds whether a building wiring (including voltage drop below load) complies behind electrical code. This saves grow old and money by eliminating guess play.
The large display shows all relevant test data therefore you can speedily identify issues when splices, connections, and conductor air that are crucial to the safety and accomplish, without scrolling or switching screens. This is the best one of all electrical tools in Bangladesh
Select a 10, 15, or 20 amp load upon the electricity tester later right of admission the results. An abnormal screen so indicates wrong wiring or failures. This wire tester won't vacation circuit breakers or blow fuses during the exam.
Key Features: Amprobe INSP-3 Wiring Inspector Circuit Tester
- Finds the most common wiring problems, including:
- Faulty splices and connections
- Incorrect wiring
- Undersized wiring
- Faulty GFCIs
- Faulty or incorrectly wired AFCIs
- Incorrect line voltage
- Poor ground quality
- Presents relevant test data (voltage, voltage drop, hot and neutral voltage drop, voltage with load, ground impedance) on a single large display
- Verifies that wiring tested for load-carrying ability meets electrical code recommendations for voltage drop under load
- Detects faulty wiring without removing outlets cover plates or panel covers
- Flashing screen clearly indicates incorrect wiring or voltage drop test failure
- Offers user-selectable 10, 15 and 20 amps load testing to verify electrical system performance
- Will not trip circuit breakers or blow fuses during the test
- Checks grounding quality for safety and the ability to support sensitive electronic equipment
- Measures fault currents
- Tests GFCI and AFCI operations
Specifications: Amprobe INSP-3 Wiring Inspector Circuit Tester
|Load||Constant 10, 15 or 20 AMP simulation regardless of line voltage||–|
|Operating voltage||95 V AC → 120 V AC||+/- 2 % + 2 digits|
|GFI trip||6.0 mA nominal to trip GFI, 30 mA to trip RCD||–|
|AFCI trip||Up to 8, 120 AMP pulses within 1/2 second period||–|
|Load||Constant 0, 10, 15 or 20 AMP simulation regardless of line voltage|
|Operating voltage||95-120 VAC +/-2%, +/- 2 digits|
|GFI trip||6.0 mA nominal to trip GFI, 30 mA to trip RCD|
|AFCI trip||Up to 8, 120 AMP pulses within 1/2 second period|
Includes: Amprobe INSP-3 Wiring Inspector Circuit Tester
- Power cord
- 9 V alkaline battery (installed)
- Carrying case
Fluke 279 FC TRMS Thermal Multimeter
Fluke 279 FC True-rms Thermal Multimeter...
Fluke 87V Industrial digital multimeter
Model: Fluke 87V Industrial digital mult...
Fluke 117 Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 117 compact True RMS mult...
Fluke 101 Digital Multimeter
This Fluke 101 digital multimeter provid...
Fluke 106 Palm-sized Digital Multimeter
The Fluke 106 digital multimeter is made...
Fluke 107 Palm-sized Digital Multimeter
Fluke 107 Palm-sized Digital Multimeter...
Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter
Fluke 113 Digital Multimeter gives users...
Fluke 114 Electrical Multimeter
Look in the toolbox of any electrical en...
Fluke 115 True-RMS Digital Multimeter
Do you know why fluke 115 digital multim...
Fluke 15B+ Digital Multimeter
Fluke 15B+ Digital Multimeter the top cl...