Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser may be a huge boost up from the common measuring system and it's a lot of easier to use. simply purpose and click on. No scales to interpret or misread.
The Fluke 414D measures up to fifty meters (165 foot.), with a pair of a millimeter (0.08 in) accuracy and also the further bright optical maser makes targeting straightforward.
This professional-grade optical maser distance meter is quick and straightforward to use to assist improve accuracy and scale back mensuration errors. you may save time and cash at each step.
So, now you have no doubt about Fluke 414D. Kep the process so simple and get the best product from Fluke Bangladesh.
Key features: Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser
- Rugged, professional-grade laser distance meter featuring advanced laser distance measurement technology
- Quickly calculate area (square feet/meters) and volume
- Offers easy-to-use addition and subtraction function
- Instantly measures up to 50 m (165 ft.) with the one-button point-and-click operation
- Offers Pythagoras calculation to indirectly measure the height from two other measurements
Other useful features:
- Offers minimum/maximum tracking to measure the room’s diagonal and horizontal distance from a stable measurement point
- Stores up to five measurement results
- Provides audible keypad feedback
- Offers battery life of 3000 measurements with automatic shut-off feature
- Presents measurements on two-line display with display hold
- Powered by two AAA batteries
Specifications: Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser
|Typical measuring tolerance 1||±2.0 mm 3|
|Maximum measuring tolerance 2||±3.0 mm 3|
|Range At Leica Target Plate GZM26||50 m / 165 ft|
|Typical range 1||40 m / 130 ft|
|Range at unfavorable condition 4||35 m / 115 ft|
|Smallest unit displayed||1 mm / 1/16 in|
|Ø Laser point at distances||6 / 30 / 60 mm (10 / 50 / 100 m)|
|Measuring tolerance to laser beam 5||No|
|Measuring tolerance to housing 5||No|
|Laser type||635 nm, < 1 mW|
|Automatic laser off||After 90 seconds|
|Automatic power off||After 180 seconds|
|Battery life (2 x AAA) 1.5 V NEDA 24A/IEC LR03||Up to 3,000 measurements|
|Size (L x W x D)||116 x 53 x 33 mm|
|Weight (with batteries)||113 g|
|-25°C to +70°C (-13°F to +158°F)|
|0°C to +40°C (32°F to +104°F)|
|Calibration cycle||Not applicable|
|Maximum altitude||3000 m|
|Maximum relative humidity||85% at 20°F to 120°F (-7°C to 50°C)|
|Safety||IEC Standard No. 61010-1:2001|
|EN60825-1:2007 (Class II)|
|1. Applies for 100% target reflectivity (white painted wall), low background illumination, 25°C.
2. Applies for 10 to 500% target reflectivity, high background illumination, -10°C to +50°C.
3. Tolerances apply from 0.05 m to 10 m with a confidence level of 95%. The maximum tolerance may deteriorate to 0.1 mm/m between 10 m to 30 m and to 0.15 mm/m for distances above 30 m.
4. Applies for 100% target reflectivity, background illumination between 10'000 lux and 30'000 lux.
5. After user calibration. Additional angle related deviation of ±0.01° per degree up to ±45° in each quadrant. Applies at room temperature. For the whole operating temperature range the maximum deviation increases by ±0.1°.
Includes: Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser
- Two AAA batteries
- Users manual on CD (17 languages)
- Quick reference guide
- Vinyl carrying pouch
- Three-year warranty
Accessories: Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser
- Fluke C195 Case
- Fluke C50 Meter Case
- Fluke H5 Electrical Tester Holster
Fluke 500 Series Battery Analyzer
The ideal test tool for maintenance, tro...
Fluke 419D Laser Distance Meter- Distanc...
Fluke 419D Laser Distance Meter you can...
Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser
Fluke 414D Distance Measuring Laser may...
Fluke 945 Sound Level Meter
Fluke 945 Sound Level Meter ideal fluke...
Fluke 941 Light Meter
Fluke 941 Light Meter designed to be use...
Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter
Fluke 424D Laser Distance Meter has some...
Fluke 1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester
Fluke 1000FLT Fluorescent Light Tester...