Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester
Branch: Industrial Grade
Category: Electrical Testers
In Stock: 10
Offer Price: ৳ 9,000
Model: Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester
Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester field sense technology for ac voltage, current, and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage. The most important things about the Fluke T6-600 electrical tester that always provide an accurate measurement in any environment.
You can quickly and easily take measurements by sliding the open fork over a conductor to see the voltage level without the need for test leads.
We Iconic Engineering Limited offer the top class electrical tester for our customer. As a Fluke distributor in Bangladesh, we always represent the world-class test and measurement tools.
Key features: Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester
5 reasons the T6 belongs in your toolbelt
- Be safer: Measure voltage to 600 V ac through the open fork, without test leads.
- Be faster: No need to open covers or remove wire nuts.
- Be more efficient: Simultaneously measure voltage and current.
- Be everywhere: 17.8 mm open fork is widest in the industry; measure up to 200 A on 4/0 wires (120 mm2).
- Go beyond simple detection. Actually, measure ac voltage and current values without test leads.
- FieldSense technology for ac voltage, current and frequency measurement without making electrical contact to live voltage*
- See voltage or current display – shows all power supply measurements at a glance for efficient troubleshooting
- 1 to 600 V ac or dc (T6-600)
- 0 to 200 A ac
- True-rms voltage and current
- Resistance 1 Ω to 100 kΩ
- Works with wires up to AWG 4/0 (120 mm2) with a 17.8 mm jaw opening
- HOLD button temporarily freezes the reading for easy viewing
- Easy to read display with backlight
- Accepts optional Fluke TPAK Magnetic Meter Hanger for convenient operation
- Standard two-year warranty; extendable to 4 years through product registration within 45 days of purchase+
Tips: FieldSense TechnologyDo not hold or touch wire you are testing during a measurement. Use the black probe to make the ground connection if:
- wearing gloves or insulated footwear
- standing on an insulated ladder
- additional ground contact is required for the application
FieldSense measurement looks like this when properly grounded:
- Display color turns green
- Display shows a valid measurement >16 V rather than dashes or 0.0
- shows for measurement ≥30 V
Specifications: Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester
|Function||Requires test leads||Range||Resolution||Accuracy|
ac voltage true-RMS
|No||600 V||1 V||±(3% + 3 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz |
ac current true-RMS
|No||200.0 A||0.1 A||±(3% + 3 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz|
|No||1 Hz||±(1% + 2 counts)|
|Volts ac true-rms||Yes||600 V||1 V||±(1.5% + 2 counts) 45 Hz - 66 Hz|
|Volts dc||Yes||600 V||1 V||±(1% + 2 counts)|
|Resistance||Yes||2000 Ω||1 Ω||±(1% + 2 counts)|
|Safety||600 V CAT III|
Accuracy: ± ( [ % of reading] + [number of least significant digits] ). Accuracy is specified for 1 year after calibration, at 18 °C to 28 °C (64 °F to 82 °F) with relative humidity to 90 %. AC measurements are ac-coupled, RMS responding.
Accuracy: Add 3 % without an external ground connection. External ground connection required for user wearing insulated gloves, standing on an insulated ladder, or otherwise insulated from earth ground.
Accuracy: FieldSense is specified from 16 V to 100 % of range.
|Calibration||1-year calibration cycle|
|Dimensions||61.1 x 259.3 x 43.8 mm|
|Jaw opening||17.8 mm|
|Weight||0.35 kg (0.78 lb)|
|Temperature||Operating||-10 °C to +50 °C (14 °F to 122 °F)|
|Storage||-30 °C to +60 °C (-22 °F to +140 °F)|
|Altitude||Operating||2,000 m (6,562 feet)|
|Storage||10,000 m (32,808 feet)|
|Relative Humidity||0% to 90%, 5 °C to 30 °C (41 °F to 86 °F)|
|0% to 75%, 30°C to 40 °C (86 °F to 104 °F)|
|0% to 45%, 40°C to 50 °C (104 °F to 122 °F)|
|Battery Type and Life||2 x AA (IEC LR6); 360 hours continuous, typical; 200 hours using FieldSense|
|Temperature coefficient||0.1 x (specified accuracy) / °C for <18°C or >28 °C|
|(< 64.4 °F or > 82.4 °F)|
|Safety||IEC/EN 61010-1: Pollution Degree 2|
|Electromagnetic Environment||IEC/EN 61326-1: Portable|
Includes: Fluke T6-600 Electrical Tester
- Attached test leads with removable 4 mm probe caps, user documentation
Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester
Model: Fluke T6-1000 Electrical Tester...
Fluke T5-1000 Voltage, Continuity and Cu...
Model: Fluke T5-1000 Voltage, Continuity...
Fluke T5-600 Voltage, Continuity and Cur...
Model: Fluke T5-600 Voltage, Continuity,...
Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert™ Electrical Teste...
Model: Fluke 1AC II VoltAlert™ Ele...
Fluke 2AC VoltAlert™ Electrical Tester
Model: Fluke 2AC VoltAlert™ Electr...
Fluke LVD2 Non-Contact Electrical Voltag...
Model: Fluke LVD2 Non-Contact Electrical...
Fluke T+Pro Electrical Tester
Model: Fluke T+Pro Electrical Tester Fl...
Amprobe HV231-10A High Voltage Probe
Model: Amprobe HV231-10A High Voltage Pr...
Amprobe TIC 410A Hot Stick Attachment
Model: Amprobe TIC 410A Hot Stick Attach...