The Baker AWA-IV mechanically performs repeatable, user-programmable tests to completely assess the strength of a motor’s insulation logic gate. In fact, it's the sole high-voltage check instrument that a user will program to perform a selected set of insulation tests before being within the field, so use as programmed within the field. The AWA-IV is additionally accustomed assure the quality of motor rebuilds or new production motors before they're placed into service.
The Baker AWA-IV may be a simple-to-use check instrument with associate degree intuitive, touch-screen interface. It delivers correct, repeatable results despite the ability level of a given operator. It simply detects issues that low-tension testers cannot notice by performing arts a comprehensive set of each high- and low-tension tests. Results area unit conferred in easy, easy-to-understand graphs and reports that provide motor maintenance professionals the knowledge they have to reduce prices and unplanned time period. the power to use identical tests to a given motor over a protracted amount permits trends to be analyzed, revealing the degradation of insulation over the motor’s life. this enables maintenance professionals to predict once a motor could fail, and arrange its replacement consequently.
The AWA-IV offers pc management and wave shape observance blessings over equivalent manually controlled instruments. The analyzer's embedded pc conducts the tests, stores the results and ceaselessly monitors voltage levels whereas testing. If the instrument detects a weakness within the insulation throughout a given check, the check is interrupted, the operator is alerted and everyone check parameters at the time of the interruption area unit according.
The AWA-IV’s advantages may be extended to low-impedance coils, like armatures, through the utilization of the Baker ZTX low ohmic resistance coil accent. The ZTX, which has the ATF5000 switch probe accent, permits the AWA-IV to use surge tests to coils that need higher currents.
We Megger Bangladesh offer the lowest price Baker AWA-IV STATIC MOTOR ANALYSER in Bangladesh. Not only we provide the best Megger product in Bangladesh but also we always support our all kind of customers.
Key Features of Baker AWA-IV STATIC MOTOR ANALYSER
- Range includes 2 kV, 4 kV, 6 kV and 12 kV models
- Testing capabilities include: surge, winding resistance, Megohm, PI, DA, continuous ramp DC step-voltage, and DC hipot tests
- 12 kV HO (high-output) version for performing surge tests on large motors and generators
- Compatible with Baker PPX Power Packs to extend insulation testing voltage range (6 kV, 12 kV and 12 kV HO versions only)
- IEEE- and IEC-compliant surge test
- Microsoft Windows 7 Embedded operating system
- USB port for data transfer and printing with Windows 7 plug-and-play printers
- Surge waveform comparison by the patented Pulse to Pulse Error Area Ratio (PP-EAR) technique
- Incorporates advanced inter-turn assessment capabilities in a field portable instrument